Friday, July 4, 2014

GTA Online: "Independence Day" Event Fan Art

Happy Independence Day!

      While everyone went out to watch fireworks and cook BBQ, I spent the day with my boyfriend playing video games and ended the day with launching fireworks on the pier in GTA Online! This is one of my favorite updates from GTA; the outfits are awesome! I drew some fan art of our characters the day before.  I had a lot of fun drawing this that I may just do this for every future update/event they come up with! ^^  And here are some screenshots from le game.  If you wanna join me and play, my PSN is xdbakadx.  If ya send me a friend request, make a message telling me that you've seen my blog!


 I hate drawing stars. They always come out derp-looking. But overall, I'm satisfied with it!


 Jazz hands!


Lookin' good, baby! 


Ignore the random blood speck on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment